A walk through audit is always a first step to decide the aims of t he energy audit, identify the scope of work and plan the detailed audit: These audits are used to identify immediate areas for energy conservation as we ll. Based on our understanding of your requirement following will be our approach to conduct walk through audit at your hotel project
- Visit by our engineer and site supervisor to your site
- Informal interview with concerned people on site
- Walk-through audit as mentioned above, which will cover lighting and power
- Collection of required documents such as electricity bill, Single Line Diagram of electrical installation, connected load details, etc.
- Analysis of energy consumption based on our audit and your documents
- Identification of scope to reduce energy consumption
- Final report and recommendations