- Instrumental Audit to verify the load consumption pattern of each of the equipment, integrate them, plot th e daily load cure and confirm same with the recorded energy on a typical production day.
- Further we may have to find out various possibilities of modification of process flow/timing patterns so as to control the demand and use of energy
- Study the process flow, plant activities, current operational practices and determine the status of the electrical installation
On conducting the above audit, we shall then be able to:
- Analyse energy use for identification of opportunities to save energy consumption
- Prioritise areas of energy consumptiongs in energy
Thus the entire audit process would involve the following:
- Review of electrical installation from point of supply to final usage of all major electrical loads
- Offer Energy Management Solution
- Audit report containing observations and recommendations
Requirement from your end
We will require following documents for the purpose of audit:
- Single Line Diagram (SLD) of electrical installation and earthing system
- Connected load details and process cycle time.
- A representative from your side who is conversant with all the electrical systems and on site operations and who will accompany our engineer throughout the audit
- Electricity bills for the past 12 months